THE PLAN FOR SELLING YOUR HOME
1. We carefully study the comparables in your area, analyze the trends in the market and take into
consideration each asset it has. After discussing with you and going over carefully prepared
information, together we arrive at the price that will maximize and expedite your sale.
2. Staging your home is one of the most important aspects of attracting prospective buyers. After we
have assisted you in getting your home ready we provide a stage to assist you in getting your home
3. We provide walk through videos, drone videos , interactive floor plans and color brochures for the Internet,
distribution, and in-home display.
4. Your home is placed on our personal website , Zeitlin Sotheby’s International Realty website, Sotheby’s International website and YouTube channel. It will also be displayed on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
5. Showings are continuously monitored by us personally, and agents are contacted via email and
phone to get feedback and answer any concerns the agents may have. Our relationship with other
Realtors have always been a top priority for us, as they are the ones counseling the buyers.
6. We believe that the team works better than a single unit and partner with our sellers to analyze
and resolve any problems. Once a month, we send an email report discussing the market in general
and any agent feedback that may need to be discussed.
7. At the time of a second showing, we will contact the agent and work diligently to counsel them on
the benefits of your home. When an offer is presented, we negotiate the offer and obtain the highest
and best price for our sellers.
8. We monitor the process toward closing when a contract is accepted and we are present at the
closing to assure a successful conclusion.
TIPS FOR SELLING:
• First Impressions are EVERYTHING. Nothing is more important than making sure your home is in
the best shape possible to drive a successful sale. We can offer expert guidance on exactly where a
little money on renovations would be most beneficial. Preparing your home for sale requires a
critical, impersonal, experienced eye. We offer staging consultation at no cost to you.
• Consider the curb appeal. Potential buyers will very likely see a picture of your home well before
they see it in person. Everything including the lawn and landscaping must be fresh and well
maintained, or they may never even get past your front door. New mulch is one of the quickest and
easiest ways to give the impression that you have taken good care of your home.
• Tour your own home. Pretend that you are a buyer seeing your home for the first time. As you go
through each room consider what you can do to make it as clean, clear of clutter, and appealing as
• Simplify, simplify, simplify. As you go through your home, take a box to each room and fill it up
with things that aren’t essential, such as a stack of magazines, an arrangement of family photos,
toiletries or toys! The point is to get rid of all the clutter and things that are personal to you so that a
potential buyer can picture what is personal to them in your home.
• Less = more. The more furniture you have in your home, the less space you have. Remove or
relocate that non-essential furniture to create more space to walk around and explore possibilities.
• Shed light on the situation. Turn on the lamps, open the curtains and make sure those windows
are clean. Not only is natural light good for us, good lighting contributes to making spaces seem
• Clean it like you mean it. Everything must be absolutely clean which includes all those spaces we
don’t always get around to cleaning. Examples are window blinds, baseboards, ranges and ovens,
shower doors, and more. Consider hiring a professional cleaner as well as a carpet and rug cleaner
to present your home in the best way possible.
• Neutrals are safest. Not everyone has the same taste in colors and furnishings. If your walls or
furnishings are painted an extreme color or not in good condition you may want to consider
repainting with a softer neutral color.
• Pricing is key. It is absolutely vital to put your home on the market at the proper price based on
today’s conditions. A good realtor will have a keen understanding of market comparables when
pricing your home. Their goal will be to get you the best possible offer in the time limit you require.
• Expect a marketing plan. In addition to listing your home with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a
professional realtor will identify the very best ways to market your specific home. There are many
advertising options available, and it’s important to have an experienced realtor share their
knowledge on what really works.